cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Flow cannot be activated because an Unattended RPA add-on is required to enable this flow.

Hello guys,

I've been trying to activate the following flow but it is not allowing me to do it. I even export/import the flow to see if a new one could fix the problem, but it did not work. Any idea what could be happening? I updated all the Add on, UI Flows, Gateways and even web browsers...

vmartinezAT_0-1601500466769.png

Thanks for the help

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: Flow cannot be activated because an Unattended RPA add-on is required to enable this flow.

I have the same issue since two weeks ago: "No se pudo activar el flujo porque se requiere un complemento de RPA desatendida para habilitar este flujo." 

We're using a Winautomation flow with Power Automate License...

Any fix?

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: Flow cannot be activated because an Unattended RPA add-on is required to enable this flow.

I think it is something related with the licenses. They weird part is that in the past this flow was working ok, I disable it for a couple of days since I was doing some maintenance in the server where it runs and when I tried to turn it on, it showed that message.

Still not sure what is going on...

Highlighted

Same here! Any idea what's going on?

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

I have the same problem...

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Users online (5,848)