cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

Flow cannot be activated because an Unattended RPA add-on is required to enable this flow.

Hello guys,

I've been trying to activate the following flow but it is not allowing me to do it. I even export/import the flow to see if a new one could fix the problem, but it did not work. Any idea what could be happening? I updated all the Add on, UI Flows, Gateways and even web browsers...

vmartinezAT_0-1601500466769.png

Thanks for the help

6 REPLIES 6
Regular Visitor

I have the same issue since two weeks ago: "No se pudo activar el flujo porque se requiere un complemento de RPA desatendida para habilitar este flujo." 

We're using a Winautomation flow with Power Automate License...

Any fix?

I think it is something related with the licenses. They weird part is that in the past this flow was working ok, I disable it for a couple of days since I was doing some maintenance in the server where it runs and when I tried to turn it on, it showed that message.

Still not sure what is going on...

Same here! Any idea what's going on?

Regular Visitor

I have the same problem...

You were right @vmartinezAT , it was related with the license...

It seems that an unattended rpa add-on is not assigned to a user, it's assigned to an environment. We've followed this steps to assign the license to the environment:

1. In the Power Platform admin center select Resources > Capacity > Add-ons.
  2. Select Assign to an environment in the upper-left menu bar.
  3. Select the environment where you want to add capacity and then allocate the license.

2020-11-01 175149.png

I hope that this information can help you...

Frequent Visitor

I'm having this exact same problem. I purchased the full BPA license for 40$ yesterday.

I've tried to assign this new license within office 365 Admin to my user account. I've then gone back to the PowerApp Admin center and my new BPA license cannot be assigned. Its still reporting I have 0 BPA licenses. I tried to remove the license from the Office Admin center and apply it using the PowerApp Admin center. Neither options are working.

Also is there a trial license I can use, I just wanted to test the Desktop UI for a few days. 

This is the error Im getting.

Error: Flow '0506c5-xxxxxxxxxxxxx' cannot be activated because an Unattended RPA add-on is required to enable this flow. 

Many thanks,

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Power Platform: 2021 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April through September 2021.

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (52,216)