I have set up several Flows for my companies IT support sharepoint site. Those Flows are to send emails to the help desk, and requester when a new item is added to the open ticket list on our sharepoint site.
The flows we have set up are not triggering when a new item is added. When showing the analytics they don't even show a failed run.
The company is using SP Marketplace with Infowise Solutions. Does anyone know if this would cause issues with Microsoft Flow?
Let me know if there have been any fixes for this issue
Could you please share a screenshot of your flow’s configuration?
Further, could you please show a bit more about SP Marketplace with Infowise Solution? I suppose that it is a third-party product, is it true?
I think the third-party product that your company use would not affect the trigger of your flow. I have made a test on my side and don’t have the issue that you mentioned.
Please check if you have specified proper Site Address and List Name within “When an item is created” trigger of SharePoint connector.
In addition, please check if the connection to SharePoint connector is invalid, if yes, please update the connection to SharePoint connector and check if the issue is solved.
There are two issues here with complex lists like the Cases list in the IT SUpport site. The Sharepoint Trigger will fail but not provide much help -- Learn More just says Trigger Status Failed. However if you use GetItem in any working Flow and set the ID to a valid ID like 1. You will get better debugging informatiohn.
When I did this I found 2 issues - the first is "message": "The query cannot be completed because the number of lookup columns it contains exceeds the lookup column threshold enforced by the administrator.\r\nclientRequestId: 4ba5bd3e-28d3-49b9-bb57-6ba5f9c4d5ca",
that number is 6 and the list settings for Cases ONLY has 6 but the workflows also add hidden lookups. The workflows in Cases are not used in Office/365 and can be deleted to remove those lookups. From the list using the Sharepoint Ribbon Workflows remove all the workflows.
Now test again and you will see this error:
The query to field KB_x0020_Article/LinkTitleNoMenu is not valid.
To fix this issue change both the KB Article and the Related Assest lookups to use Title instead of Title(Linked to Item) and that will fix all the issues with the Cases list.
Sorry actually the number of lookup fields including the Sharepoint 2010 workflows is 12 (not 6) but the actions to get under 12 are the same remove the workflows and particularly older versions as each version uses one the allotted 12 lookup fields
Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!
ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.
Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!