cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Flow doesn't work for Shared Mailbox; Error:invalid mailbox but mailbox exists and works fine

Created a Flow to Save emails to SP, when a new email arrives in an assigned Shared Mailbox (inbox). Each time I see userid or mailbox error such as this one:

User account or mailbox does not exist. clientRequestId: 26c624ad-2384-4d07-9d79-1114c6961ffe serviceRequestId: 739169e4-68b5-453d-bd3f-133cce15dba3

I tried the no semi-colon method ( ; ) didn't work. 

Checked with the team, I have full access to the shared mailbox. Can someone please review and fix the Shared Mailbox issue at the earliest?

SharedMailbox2.jpg

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Flow doesn't work for Shared Mailbox; Error:invalid mailbox but mailbox exists and works fine

Hi @Anonymous,

Could you please share a screenshot of your flow's configuration?

The error message told that the email address that you filled within the Mailbox Address field is not existed. Please check if you have provided a proper shared email address within the Mailbox Address field of the "When a new email arrives in a shared mailbox" trigger.

I have made a test on my side and don't have the issue that you mentioned. My flow's configuration as below:13.JPG

Note: The email address that you specified within the Mailbox Address field of the trigger should ends with a semi-colon ( ; ) .

The flow works successfully as below:14.JPG

In addition, please check if the account that you create a connection to the "When a new email arrives in a shared mailbox" trigger has enough permission to access the shared email address that you specified (Check if your account is a member of the Shared mailbox).

Please also take a try to clear cache of your browser and try your flow again to check if the issue is solved.

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Flow doesn't work for Shared Mailbox; Error:invalid mailbox but mailbox exists and works fine

Hi @v-xida-msft

Did you say the email in the Shared Mailbox field 'should' end with semi-colon?

I saw a whole another post on this channel saying, no semi-colon will work. I am a little confused now. Can you please confirm - semi-colon or no semi-colon?

Thank you very much.

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello again @v-xida-msft

Tried using a different browser to get rid of any cache memory issues.

Tried with semi-colon - didn't work

Tried without semi-colon - didn't work.

With a semicolon.jpgWithout semicolon.jpg

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Super User Program Update

Three Super User rank tiers have been launched!

firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Users online (8,068)