cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Flow error on every new SQL server actions

Hi, I'am facing new error today, 

I was unable to run a flow that contains SQL server actions.

If I run the flow directly it will show error like below 

"The caller with object id '351eb542-0b00-44e6-bdbe-e8253d9b4646' does not have permission for connection '3e5ee9c87b7e46cf8da44beb21e1eaac' under Api 'shared_sql'."

Or, if I edit the flow and try to test the flow, the following error will appear 

Request to Azure Resource Manager failed with error: '{"error":{"code":"InvokerConnectionOverrideFailed","message":"Could not find any valid connection for connection reference name 'shared_sql' in APIM tokens header."}}'.

This happen when I adding the new step with SQL server action.

When I trying to duplicate/copy to clipboard the existing step (with SQL server action), it looks like working and the table on my database is listed correctly. But, when I run the flow, the error still showing.

Please help to solve this issue. 

Thanks.

Edit : The error only occurs on new SQL actions, the existing SQL actions still work

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: Flow error on every SQL server actions

I trying to use another account with the same connection and it works normally.

But, the problem still exist on my account.

I don't know why this happen

Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @so96ie ,

Have you tried to recreate the connection to see if the error persists, was the connection created with the same user that is running the flow?

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

I am facing the same issue and the flow fails when it have have an SQL call. Is there any update on this issue? 

"Caller with object id .... does not have permission for connection.. " is the message I am getting. Iam working on a critical project and this issue is a showstopper please help.

Helpful resources

Announcements
FirstImage

Microsoft Ignite 2020

Check out the announcement of Power Platform content at Microsoft Ignite!

thirdImage

Experience what's new for Power Automate

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Automate features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Users online (8,156)