cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LionelCharley
Frequent Visitor

Flow failing at the approval section:Error code: 'ApiManagementAccountNotAllowed'

I have simple flow when a new request is created in the SharePoint list, it triggers approval. Approver gets email to approve and status is updated back in SharePoint list.

Flow was failing at the approval section and below error was displayed.

Forbidden. The request failed. Error code: 'ApiManagementAccountNotAllowed'. Error Message: 'Call not allowed from api management account 'msmanaged-na'.'

Can someone help me on this.Capture.PNG

45 REPLIES 45
ustix
Frequent Visitor

Here is the same in Hungary. Two of my very critical flows are depending on it, so pls fix this!

"The request failed. Error code: 'ApiManagementAccountNotAllowed'. Error Message: 'Call not allowed from api management account 'europe-002'.'."

Cheox

Same here...

"The request failed. Error code: 'ApiManagementAccountNotAllowed'. Error Message: 'Call not allowed from api management account 'europe-002'.'."

Please help

tomo
Regular Visitor

same here  Could not retrieve values. The dynamic invocation request failed with error: {
"error": {
"code": "ApiManagementAccountNotAllowed",
"message": "Call not allowed from api management account 'europe-002'."
}
}.

Geoffre_y

Hello,

same problem error europe-002,

on all my flow approval in belgium... 

Geoffre_y_0-1631605396602.png

DimitriTsikes
Regular Visitor

Hi @ALL

Same issue appears even when creating a completely new approval flow from scratch. Is any information available when approvals flows will work again? 

DimitriTsikes_0-1631605516731.png

Could not retrieve values. The dynamic invocation request failed with error: {
"error": {
"code": "ApiManagementAccountNotAllowed",
"message": "Call not allowed from api management account 'europe-002'."
}
}.

Remark: in my companies tenant approval flows are still working and the approval type can be selected without any issues

Any feedback is very much appreciated!

Best regards,

Dimitri 

Barbara2
Regular Visitor

Here we have the same issue in Belgium:

Barbara2_0-1631605842014.jpeg

None of our approval flows are working.

So frustrating!

JelleFerret

Same problem in Belgium

Hi @TCambs , can you please look at this issue? apparently it is happening again preventing us from running approval.

The error happens on 'Start and wait for an approval' with error message:

Forbidden. The request failed. Error code: 'ApiManagementAccountNotAllowed'. Error Message: 'Call not allowed from api management account 'europe-002'.'.

Thanks,

Mohammed

Microsoft is already aware of this based on the reply I got from the critsit.

I'm expecting them to update me in about an hour or so.

colenm

I have the same problem. I hope there's an immediate fix for this and would appreciate a short explanation why this happened. Few affected users from our organization has been asking why the flow isn't working.

colenm_0-1631606383696.png

All the best to the PowerAutomate Team.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power Automate Designer Feedback_carousel.jpg

Help make Flow Design easier

Are you new to designing flows? What is your biggest struggle with Power Automate Designer? Help us make it more user friendly!

Users online (3,000)