Helper I

Flow for Excel not loading

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Flow for Excel not loading

Hi @DDCJOEE,

Could you please give more details about your issue? If the Excel could not loading, it may cause by the network or the connection of Excel connector, you can check the network and try it later or recreate a new connection of Excel connector.

If possible, please upload the screenshot about your Flow configuration, it will help us better to assist you.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Not sure where my original post went, but here's a quick recap of what I originally wrote:

When loading the Flow for Excel Online add-in, the panel which usually shows the flows to run is blank.

2019-12-05 17_32_02-.png

We tried multiple browsers, computers, and even another doc that has the flow add-in connected to it as well. All of them are showing a blank panel. This is happening to multiple flows, not just one so I'm not sure it's tied to the configuration unless it's an issue with all Excel Online connectors.

We did find out clearing our browser data brought it back temporarily. However, it went away again about an hour later.

We also found out that loading the sheet in an incognito tab allows it to load.

2019-12-06 10_42_03-Calculator.png

This seems to be the workaround for now, but it's definitely not a long-term solution.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I'm experiencing the same issue.

Blank screen when on the web app.

And I get this error when loading it in the desktop app.

Capture.JPG

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

firstImage

Join the new Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (8,701)