cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ccowin
Frequent Visitor

Flow gets stuck on rename of action

So I've seen this happen a couple times and it is infuriating. I'll be in a perfectly working flow and I'll want to change a name to be something more descriptive then Updated a Row 34, etc. It will throw me an error about preceding actions need to be named what I just changed the name from. Seems like the logic that changes referenced names gets bugged. This wouldn't be that annoying but then it wont let you out of the rename box, you are just stuck there anything you click just reopens the field to change the name of the action.

2 REPLIES 2
ezjensen
Advocate II
Advocate II

I have this same issue.  Have you found any fix?

Leokobi
Regular Visitor

This is so annoying, it's happened to me many times.

I found a solution for when this happens. Click on "Static Result" and enable this option, then you can disable it later if you want. When doing this, the rename option will be unselected.

Leokobi_0-1635532376153.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

New Process Advisor Capabilities carousel.png

Read the blog for the latest news

Read the latest about new experiences and capabilities in the Power Automate product blog.

PA Survey Carousel Image.png

We want to hear from you!

If you are a small business ISV/Reseller, share your thoughts with our research team.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (3,309)