cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BWDeveloper
Frequent Visitor

Flow has stopped triggering from changes in CDS

All flows in our organisation that are triggered from a change in the CDS have stopped working this morning. 

Any idea what could be causing this? 

I have tried creating a test flow to see if they needed to be recreated, but this has the same issue that the change in CDS is just not registered at all. 

Any help would be most appreciated.  

2 REPLIES 2
alrez
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi,

Looking at the symptoms you are describing the only thing I can think of is that admin mode is enabled for your org which prevents most automated flows from running. https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/admin/admin-mode

If this isn't the issue, I would recommend opening a ticket with Microsoft Support on this issue. I'll include a link below if you would like to go down this route.

If you would like to create a ticket with Microsoft Customer Support here is a link on how to do so: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/admin/get-help-support

Regards,

Alex

-------

Community Support Team _ Alex Rezac
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thank you Alex

Not sure if this was the issue, but we had a time change in the UK over the weekend. 

Turns out the account running the flows and CDS were out of sync. Changing the running account to the correct timezone resolved the issue (I think as the issue did not resolve straight away after the change but after about 20 minutes or so). 

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Users online (60,898)