I also have this same issue. The Flow that I have created for created or modified items on my Sharepoint list only triggers sometimes. I have been unable to determine what is causing this or the pattern why. The Flow does not error out it just does not run at all.
I've started looking at this with the SharePoint team, but in order to investigate any specific cases we need to know rough timestamps (with timezone) that changes were made on the list so we can compare with trigger operations to see why there were delays. Please post here or feel free to reach out by email.
The more data that is provided, the easier the investigations are. If you have more instances of the exact day and time changes along with the corresponding (delayed) Flow run URL, we can investigate issues more easily.
The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Automate Community!
We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!
We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!
Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!
The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications