I created a seperate thread for this as I determined what the problem was. It was due to the number of columns in my SharePoint list as I was getting an error on some of my runs that stated "The query cannot be completed because the number of lookup columns it contains exceeds the lookup column threshold enforced by the administrator.". The number of columns in this list has more or less been the same since I instantiated these flows, so there was a change on the Flow team's side that changed the maximum amount of SharePoint list colums (drasticly reducing the maximum) that can be returned. After I deleted dozens of columns I am working again, however my questions in the seperate thread I started remain.
It hasn't. I just demonstrated the entire process with a microsoft service technician on the phone. He saw the whole thing first hand and he stated he took screenshots of the whole process. In my case, after you make a change to a Flow then execute the attached Microsoft Form it will NOT trigger the Flow to kick off. This has been very consistent. The Form saves the information correctly though. Somewhere in between the two services is a breakdown.
It seems like it's becoming increasingly more of an issue... When they firs said it was resolved, it was operating at a 100% for me. Now, we are starting to see hiccups.
I've discussed with several technicians over the last 3 weeks. I don't know how seriously they are taking it. Flow isn't one of the technologies listed on their service health dashbaord.
Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!
ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.
Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!