cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Power Automate
Power Automate

Re: Flow not Triggering (Sharepoint Modified)

Modern app lists should be supported, so I don't think it is that. We've been trying but have been unable to repro this across the different browsers you reported. The fact that the pane does not even open leads me (and a SharePoint dev) to think that something is going wrong on their side.

If you want to reach out by email, please feel free to do so at dblyth AT microsoft DOT com. It will be a little easier to collect and share some more detailed information (console logs, fiddler trace, etc.) that way.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

I have sent you an email!

Highlighted
Advocate II
Advocate II

It's interesting, I've been working at a large corporate (40,000 users) who have a direct relationship with Microsoft for licensing their Office 365 subscriptions.

A couple of months of solid Flow authoring and not one untriggered Flow.  Performance reasonably zippy too.

Yet while dealing with SME's supplied with Office 365 tenancies through the CSP channel, nothing but recurring issues with untriggered Flow, slow performance, and the usual rubbish support from MS.

Does Microsoft have a "One rule for the corporates and direct sales, and one rule for the SME's and partners" thing going on?  A privileged corner of the data centre estate for the direct sales team, and pile of electronic mediocrity for the channel?

So much for Satya's "channel first" strategy.  Going the way of "mobile first"?

Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

I will email you today as well.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Same issue here, one flow just wont trigger, whenever I check the run history, it just shows 202 as the return value.

(Sharepoint Created/Modified Trigger)

Highlighted
Power Automate
Power Automate

please provide more details - Is the flow not picking up updates? 202 basically means there were no changes detected on the site list.  If you can email me the URL of the flow in your browswer + few detaisl, I can help look . Email rajra AT microsoft.com

Thanks

Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

I have been working with an engineer on this - seems it is a bug. To be specific, the bug is that Flows do not trigger when using Modern Apps (Contacts, for example). If you are having an issue with a regular list, check your connections and/or try creating a new connection.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

So more detail.

Now if I make a completely new flow with the same trigger referencing the same list it will trigger when I make the change to the list but my original flow does not trigger.

I am just using a normal list, I have re-made all the connections but that did not help.

Will email the url of the flow.

Highlighted
Advocate II
Advocate II

I've noticed this before as well. When I want to create the same flow for different lists I can't just copy the flow and switch the lists and all the inputs, I have to create an entirely new flow otherwise it fails.

Highlighted
Power Apps
Power Apps

We have found the issue and made a fix so that any modern list will be able to use this feature. It will be rolling out to production during the week of July 23rd latest. Thank you for reporting it and your patience!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (7,034)