cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
glenn_eades
Level: Powered On

Flow not triggering (Jotform)

I have created a flow, using the premium trial, and I can see the fields in the form. However when I complete a form the flow is not triggered.

I have removed the connectors and recreated. 

I have have removed the flow and recreated.

The result is the same.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
glenn_eades

Re: Flow not triggering (Jotform)

When I totally recreated the form manually. The workflow could be pointed to the new form and all worked fine

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi glenn_eades,

I have created a similar flow to test this issue. When a form is submitted, the flow would be triggered and items would be created in SharePoint list.

3.PNG

Please make sure the response is submitted in the Form you have selected in flow.

You could also try to create a new form then create a flow with the new form to see if it will work.

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
glenn_eades

I recreated both form and flow from start. Everything worked fine. As soon as I modified the form  flow would not work again for the form, even if I created the flow from the start.

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi glenn_eades,

Thanks for updating.

Do you mean that once you modified the Form, the flow will never be triggered again?

The flow can only be triggered when the Form is newly created?

According to your description, I modified the Form by adding new elements to the form. Then copy the link from the Publish screen.

Then submit the form from the new link, the flow I created last week can be triggered without issues.

Please make sure you are trying to submit the form from the new link after you modified the Form.

Please try it again and let me know if it will work for you.

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
glenn_eades

When I totally recreated the form manually. The workflow could be pointed to the new form and all worked fine

View solution in original post

eugacc

I have same issue.

I created JotForm using Template from JotForm lobrary. Then tried to create MS Flow, to use JotForm as trigger and then add actions such as add record in sharepoint list and save attachment from submitted Jot Form form to sharepoint library.

Nohting owkrs. Flow simply is not triggering after fom submitted. There is no errors, no history run. Seems like Flow simimply ignoring call from JotForm.

Then I tried create very basic simple form from start. Added few basic fields, name, email, and some choices.

Cretaed new MS flow for this form, with very basic action: Notification to Flow app.

Again, nohting triggered. Somehting with connections/formatting.

As I used requestb.in to check post from JotForm and it indeed Post request. On JotForm side I can see MS Flow creating Webhook integration, but not sure if ti correct URL then.

I will try do more testing if there specific JotForm fileds cause an issue or anyhtiung else

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Power Platform Online Conference

Join us for the first ever Power Platform Online Conference!

firstImage

Coming Soon: T-shirt Design Contest

Keep your eyes open for our upcoming T-shirt design contest!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

Look out for new contribution recognition badges coming SOON!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (6,672)