Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
ohOK
Level: Powered On

Flow's History Vanished

Hi,

My flow has been running for a few months now. Suddenly there is no history visible (I know it's limited to past 30days), last month's runs were there in the morning and disappeared few hours ago.

What's interesting, looking at analytics I can see the last month’s runs error report:

Capture2.JPG

Also there was no modifiactions to the flow for 3weeks now.

I assume it might be a bug as found similar topics here - can Microsoft confirm that or (preferably) provide solution to bring the 30days history back please.

Cheers

15 REPLIES 15
joseluis1

Re: Flow's History Vanished

Hi,

I am able to share that i am experimenting the same kind of issue. Suddenly one day all the historic records have dissapeard, 

Please can anyone upddate us?

Thanks

JLP

@ohOK wrote:

Hi,

My flow has been running for a few months now. Suddenly there is no history visible (I know it's limited to past 30days), last month's runs were there in the morning and disappeared few hours ago.

What's interesting, looking at analytics I can see the last month’s runs error report:

Capture2.JPG

Also there was no modifiactions to the flow for 3weeks now.

I assume it might be a bug as found similar topics here - can Microsoft confirm that or (preferably) provide solution to bring the 30days history back please.

Cheers

JLP

sayertherebel

Also seeing the same for my Flow, for about the last 10 days no history in Analytics.flowbrok2.PNG

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @ohOK,

Run duration and storage retention for flow are 30 days. We can only see 30 days run histories. You said that last month’s runs were there in the morning and disappeared a few hours ago, I guess that it related to the time zone.

Could you check run histories for flows that were modified within a month?

Please try to clear your browser cache to see if it will work.

What’s your region?

Please feel free post back if you are still having the issue, I will help report it on my side.

Best regards,

Mabel

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
sayertherebel

Hi Mabel

From the screenshots we've shared you can see that the run data is missing *during* the last 30 days. My affected Flow has around 40-50 runs per day, yet the analytics are blank for the past 13 days. Prior to that the analytics were working properly. I have tried in multiple browsers and clearing out cache, but this would appear to be a platform issue, not client. It will be interest to see if @ohOK is in the same region, I am EMEA. 

Thanks,

Jamie

Super User
Super User

I'm seeing the same issue in one of my tenant.

ohOK

Hi Mabel,

Jamie's answer is exactly what I would respond.

I cleared the cache and tried different browser, no difference.

I asked another owner of the flow to check it on his machine and guess what - the history is there Smiley Happy (and he's able to cancel/resubmit recent flows which is pretty useful)

I'm in Sydney/Australia.

Cheers

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @ohOK,

Thank you for updating.

I will help report it on my side and back to you once I got any updates.

Best regards,

Mabel

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
mcolbert

HI @v-yamao-msft

Is it possible to get access through a log file or API to the Flow logs? If there is I can build my own analytics and monitoring tool in Power BI. 
Thanks

sayertherebel

Analytics data has started coming in again, though it seems to historical data for the missing days is likely lost..

>