cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
BrianR
Level 10

Flow wipes out ODATA information from Salesforce Get Records call

I have Flows that access Salesforce quite a bit, and when using the "Get Records" object from the Salesforce connector, often ANY changes to the Flow cause ALL the query information in the object to be wiped out for ALL the Salesforce objects in the Flow.

There is NO way to recover this, other than MANUALLY re-entering the information for EACH AND EVERY object (luckily I had a backup).

I have seen this happen MANY times.  This is a MAJOR issue.

Specificially, the following fields that I have populated in the Salesforce Get Records object disappear at times:

• Filter Query  
  • Order By
  • Top Count
  • Select Query

(I have not used "Skip Count", but would imagine it would be the same).  When this happens ALL of the items above are blank for each and every Salesforce Get Records item in a Flow.

The ONLY thing that remains is the "Salesforce Object Type", which does continue to point to the correct object.

This is a CRITICAL issue as it corrupts information in the Flow.

It should be noted that in the flows I've seen this in, they have around 50 Flow steps (far below the 250 supposed limit).  And another issue (which is a separate bug) is that on these Flows they are PAINFUL to edit as the web interface takes FOREVER to open the steps, and even typing text (like updating a comment) is impossibly slow.  (documenting this in another item).  Perhaps these are related.  

3 REPLIES 3
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Flow wipes out ODATA information from Salesforce Get Records call

Hi @BrianR,

Could you please show a bit more about your scenario?

Further, could you please show a screesnshot about the issue that you faced?

Thanks for your feedback, I have made a test on my side and don't have the issue that you mentioned. My flow's configuration as below:9.JPG

The flow works successfully as below:10.JPG

Please take a try to re-run your flow and check if the issue is solved on your side currently. If the issue still exists, please feel frre to reply here and provide more details about the issue, we would take a try to reproduce your issue on our side and provide a proper workaround for you.

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
BrianR
Level 10

Apologies for the slow response here.  I did open a ticket on this and was addressing that way.  Since the US region outage about a week ago, and the subsequent fixing of this outage, I haven't experienced this particular issue.  

Word back from support was:

This issue might be caused due to the update patch of the latest version of Flow deployment,
Product team can’t able to reproduce this now as the new design view will be showing correct and worked well behavior.

That said, I'm still seeing other issues in the editor that I will address on a separate thread and support ticket.  

BrianR
Level 10

I can confirm that I have not seen this issue with wiping out the Salesforce ODATA parameters since the outage from the other week was resolved.  So hopefully this has fixed things.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,058)