cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Flows appearing in incorrect libraries/lists

This seems to be a fairly recent issue that I was hoping would be hotfixed but still seems to be here after the weekend. I own several manually triggered flows that have begun appearing in the flow dropdowns for any list/document library they interact with with the update file properties or update item actions.  For example, the "Restore File" flow shown below is manually triggered in a separate library than where this dropdown exists. 

image.png

This same unexpected behaviour can be found in lists as well, with the "Approve & Distribute" flow shown above appearing in a list it updates an item for. 

I have only tested currently with the update actions but I am hesistant to think the same wouldn't occur if I was creating an item in these lists or libraries. Any help on preventing these flows from showing up would be appreciated, as we are currently exploring converting our various update actions to SharePoint HTTP Requests, but this would be cumbersome to maintain.

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Flows appearing in incorrect libraries/lists

Hi @Anonymous,

Could you please explain more details about your issue?

How to understand the "Flows appearing in incorrect libraries/lists" that you refered?

Please share more details and screenshots so we would try to provide a proper workaround for you.

Best regrads,

Alice

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Flows appearing in incorrect libraries/lists

Hi @v-yuazh-msft,

I originally posted about this problem here, and reposted it in I Found A Bug because I thought it had been rejected by a moderator. Apparently this is not the case. We can either have a separate discussion based on my reply there, or we can just close this thread.

Regards,

Christopher

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,782)