cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Flows disappeared but are still running

Hi,

Recently, I found that all my flows are disappeared. In https://asia.flow.microsoft.com/manage/flows/, I see "Create your first flow" section but none of my flows.

Interesting, they are still running that I see the number of runs this month is growing and new activities appear. However, I cannot change/delete any of my existing flows.

Regards,

Alan

23 REPLIES 23

i found another way to access flows that don't show up - next to environments if you click settings, you can go to activity and flows that are running that you can't see are there assuming they've had activity. I just had a half dozen flows that i deleted mid last month run this morning and started looking around to try and figure out what was going on and found that if you click the activity of the flow it will navigate to it, even though you can't see it. I turned mine off, then deleted them. i can only assume that is the end of that.

This resolved the problem for me. Thanks

Your method saved me! I spent 2 days trying to figure out if I was going crazy or just overlooking something. Nothing worked till I did this. Thanks!

My reply post was appended to the wrong message originally -  this is the post I meant to say saved me after 2 days of trying to figure this out. Thanks!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (4,256)