cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
neds
Level: Powered On

Form Dynamic Content missing for Number Fields from form into number fields for Sharepoint Create It

I am having a similar, but not complete problem.  I am already using the Get Response Details Action.  My issue only appears with Number Fields in the Form.  The Dynamic content for number fields was working up until 3 days ago, now, the flow fails and I can't seem to access the dynamic content from ONLY the number fields of the MSFT Form response beyond the item ID.  All other fields still work and are available in the dynamic content.  You can see this below.  The matching Sharepoint List item fields have not changed, and you can actually see that in the Flow the filed used to be available (hilighted) but no longer is. Only the response ID.  The image on the left is a text field and all Dynamic Fields are available. Image on the right is from a number field (same for all number fields) and no dynamic content is available as of 3 days ago.Capture.JPGCapture2.JPG

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Form Dynamic Content missing for Number Fields from form into number fields for Sharepoint Creat

Hi @neds,

What’s the type of anticipated size in Microsoft Forms? I assume that it is of type Text. While in the SharePoint list, the column Anticipated size of round is of type number.

If yes, in the action Create item, we are asked to enter a value of type Number. If their types don't match, then there is no dynamic content can be selected.

For your scenario, please try to convert the string to integer and use its output for the Anticipated sise of round field.

Please check the following screenshot for a reference:

The code use in the Compose is:

int(body('Get_response_details')?['r935288ce6e884c21ac87755d0b131a38'])

1.PNG

More details for your sencenario:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/logic-apps/workflow-definition-language-functions-reference#i...

Best regards,

Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
neds
Level: Powered On

Re: Form Dynamic Content missing for Number Fields from form into number fields for Sharepoint Creat

Thanks Mabel - but the Microsoft Form Field type is Number - i've checked this like a hundred times!   That's why it doesn't make sense.   And it used to work fine until a few days ago, but nothing changed in the Flow or Sharepoint list structures.  It just started failing and when i went to check why, the dynamic number fileds were no longer available from the MSFT Form.  I am only having this issue for number fields, but it is ALL number fields coming out of the MSFT Form (I have about 4) and they all used to work.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Users Online
Currently online: 173 members 5,120 guests
Recent signins:
Please welcome our newest community members: