cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Get Items Limit

When using the SharePoint Get Item action, I can only get 100 items even though my online list has over 200 items. I see that under advanced options, the top count is set to the default, which is supposed to be all, but I don't think that is the case. When I change this option to a high number, like 1000, the flow works correctly.

Capture.PNG

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Get Items Limit

Hi vegafl,

I can reproduce this issue on my side.

I have reported it and I will back to you once I got any updates.

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi vegafl,

I have some updates for you.

If you want to get all items without specifying a limit, you can configure the card by clicking (.../Settings). Pagination can be turned on, this will automatically follow the next link. For additional protection, you can also provide a Limit.

3.PNG

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

This is still true! I would like to recommend improving the interface and/or documentation to mention this, so that we don't have to find this thread to get more than 100 items from a sharepoint list...

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I also would like to point out that turning Pagination on requires you to add a max limit of items. This is far from optimal.  

Highlighted
Advocate II
Advocate II

@v-yamao-msft, does this functionality still work?

The connector only returns the first 500 items of a SharePoint List that has over 5000 records with still no pagination token.  We've tried setting the threshold to various numbers and still the max that we can get is 5,000 records.

image.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Users online (6,162)