cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Get @mention token for a user fails for Teams guest

Here is the error I get when a guest attempts to run a flow on a SharePoint list item. Same exact flow works fine when ran as a licensed user in the tenant.

"WorkflowOperationParametersRuntimeMissingValue. The 'inputs.parameters' of workflow operation 'Get_@mention_token_for_a_user' of type 'OpenApiConnection' is not valid. Error details: The resolved string values for the following parameters are invalid, they may not be null or empty: 'userId'"

Screen Shot 2020-09-18 at 12.00.46 PM.png

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Re: Get @mention token for a user fails for Teams guest

Hello ProPhoto, The exception shows as the input 'Userid' for 'Get @mention token for a user' connector is set as null or empty. Could you help confirm there's valid value for the input parameter 'Modified by E..'

Johnnyg_0-1600606254770.png

Best Regards,
Johnny
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Yes there is. I checked this multiple times before I posted this. Please test for yourself.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Bueller?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (6,803)