cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Google Calendar to Office 365 Outlook Calendar Template not working under certain circumstances

This Flow: https://us.flow.microsoft.com/en-us/galleries/public/templates/d8d4c6c9ba8b443eb29de93b0ae6253d/sync...

Situation:  I have two Office 365 accounts.  One primary and one for a client.  I need the calendars to sync.  My default account is AccountA, secondary is AccountB.  The only way I have found to do this is:  AccountA --> Google Calendar --> AccountB.

I use: https://us.flow.microsoft.com/en-us/galleries/public/templates/221012a4a405471ca382534402d7087a/sync... to get AccountA to Google Calendar.  It works, except with all day appointments.

Cool.

If I add a calendar appointment to Google manually, the Flow runs and the appointment shows up on AccountB.  However, if I create an appointment on AccountA, the Flow runs and creates the event on Google, but the appointment never goes from Google to AccountB.

Succintly:

AccountA --> Google = Works

Google --> AccountB = Works

AccountA--> Google --> Something Breaks --> Google --> AccountB = Does not Work

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Google Calendar to Office 365 Outlook Calendar Template not working under certain circumstances

Hi @mrtim5700

Could you please explain more details about the issue for the "AccountA--> Google --> Something Breaks --> Google --> AccountB = Does not Work" that you mnetioned.

Please share more details so we would try to provide a proper workaround for you.

Best regards,

Alice

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (6,529)