cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lee
Kudo Collector
Kudo Collector

HTML tags included in send an email following Start approval (V1)

Hi guys,

after I use send an approval (V1) and then send an email from outlook and add the dynamic content of the aprovers comments, these comments are wrapped with the HTML DIV TAGS

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, the only difference is that in your body you have typed your string in. I have added active content from the start aproval (V1) as comments: Adding the comments the authoriser adds in the authorising process:

yesterday this is what I had in the email:

Capture.PNG

But today I have recreated it and now it seems to not include the DIV Class tags.

Never mind its working now.

thanks for your help

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-yamao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi Lee,

According to your description, I create a flow to send an email with the dynamic content of the approver comments.

The flow configuration looks like below.

I select the Comments for the “Send an email” Body field.
(Test with both Office 365 Outlook and Outlook.com connections).

3.PNG

When I create a new item to run the flow, the flow runs succeed and I don’t get the HTML code in the email body.

4.PNG

Do you have the same configurations as mine?

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi there, the only difference is that in your body you have typed your string in. I have added active content from the start aproval (V1) as comments: Adding the comments the authoriser adds in the authorising process:

yesterday this is what I had in the email:

Capture.PNG

But today I have recreated it and now it seems to not include the DIV Class tags.

Never mind its working now.

thanks for your help

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (34,334)