cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dhruvil
Regular Visitor

HTTP Response not saving async option

Hi,

I have a flow where I am trying to save a http response to async response.

Dhruvil_0-1609254444480.png

The flow gets saved but when I go back, it tells me all the changes will be removed. 

I am not getting why it isn't getting saved even after showing saved.

Dhruvil_1-1609254537086.png

Dhruvil_2-1609254586205.png

When I come back after pressing OK, my change is lost and async response option is set to off automatically.

How can I set it to async response ? Why is this issue coming ?

4 REPLIES 4
v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Dhruvil,

After you edit the Flow, you should save the Flow or it will appear the lose changes alert.

I test it on my side but not find the same issue. Please have a try that waits for a few seconds after "Saved" appears, then close Flow.

If it still not work, please delete the response action then recreate a new one and repeat previous step.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

I already tried that. I think it is a bug because then I recreated the same flow again and this issue did not come.

But in that flow I am not able to save it.

v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Dhruvil,

Is your Flow complex? if not, you can consider recreating this Flow.
We will continue to pay attention to the relevant issue. If this issue is ubiquitous, we will upload this issue to the development department.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-litu-msft ,

The flow is a little complex but it can be recreated by copying elements to clipboard.

But this seems to be a major issue as my flow's response again got set to synchronous on its own that too in Production.

I had recreated the flow in sandbox outside the solution and in production inside the solution.

The flow in sandbox is still set to asynchronous but in production it got changed to synchronous and I am not able to set it back to async.

I might have to recreate it again and change the URLs everywhere but this issue might pop again and is not a reliable way.

I would like you to look into this as soon as possible.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MSFTBizAppsLaunchEvent

Experience what’s next for Power Virtual Agents

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (41,158)