cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KateDCM

Help! Connection authentication failing

Hello, 
I've been using Microsoft Flow to hook up Jotform to SharePoint.

Flow was giving me this error:

OAuth2 authorization flow failed for service 'Oauth 2 Generic Provider'. OAuth 2 sign in failed to exchange code for access token. Access token request to https://ifttt.jotform.com/oauth2/token failed. Client ID and secret sent in form body. Details: An error occurred while sending the request.. Response status code=InternalServerError. Response body: Access token request to https://ifttt.jotform.com/oauth2/token failed. Client ID and secret sent in Basic authorization header. Details: An error occurred while sending the request.. Response status code=InternalServerError.

Chrome gave me this error: 

This server could not prove that it is ifttt.jotform.com; its security certificate is from ssl380421.cloudflaressl.com. This may be caused by a misconfiguration or an attacker intercepting your connection

IE gave me something similar. 

Now Chrome and IE are not letting me through at all.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Actually, it looks like this has now spontaneously resolved! 

I had raised the issue with Jotform, so potentially they updated their certificate. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-monli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @KateDCM,

What is the detailed configuration of this flow? In which step that you are seeing the error? Are you sure that the connection is connected fine? I'm using the JotForm trigger and it runs successfully.

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi Mona, 
Thanks for the response. 
The flow is triggered by a Jotform submission and spits results into a sharepoint list. 
It was running perfectly a few days ago. 

The problem actually came when I went to set up a duplicate (to get results into a different list) - when I select Jotform, it gives me an error. When I try to set up a new connection with the same Jotform account, the errors I pasted appear. 

The original flow looks like it's running - there's been no failures - but it's not actually picking up the submissions from JotForm. 
Thanks,
Kate

Actually, it looks like this has now spontaneously resolved! 

I had raised the issue with Jotform, so potentially they updated their certificate. 

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,301)