When I try to view "My flows", I get an error: "Encountered internal server error. The tracking Id is '356e9df4-3006-44cf-adfb-6886fef638f2'."
Solved! Go to Solution.
I have this exact issue but with a different "tracking id". I had been working on multiple chrome tabs and updated the name of the flow on 1 tab, and possibly made an update on another? I'm not sure that I actually did or not, but data seems to have been corrupted and I get this error.
Here's an update from Flow Support, in case anyone missed the banner notification (like I did):
Error: Starting at 22:00 UTC on 2 Jan 2019 management of flows is unavailable. Flow execution is unaffected. Engineers are working on it.
Last updated: 1/2/2019 10:09:01 PM UTC
We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!
Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!
We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!
Learn how to build the business apps that you need.
Find out where you can attend!
Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!