cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

In "My flows", I get an error: Encountered internal server error. The tracking Id is '356e9df4...

When I try to view "My flows", I get an error:  "Encountered internal server error. The tracking Id is '356e9df4-3006-44cf-adfb-6886fef638f2'."

image.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: In "My flows", I get an error: Encountered internal server error. The tracking Id i

My flows are available again!  Everyone try again now.   🙂

https://twitter.com/PrabirShrestha/status/1080595167416016896

image.png

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Re: In "My flows", I get an error: Encountered internal server error. The tracking Id i

Same here

Highlighted

I have this exact issue but with a different "tracking id".  I had been working on multiple chrome tabs and updated the name of the flow on 1 tab, and possibly made an update on another?  I'm not sure that I actually did or not, but data seems to have been corrupted and I get this error.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I also can't import a package containing a saved copy of one of the flows I'm missing.   😞

image.png

Highlighted
Resolver I
Resolver I

You are not alone. This is really getting frustrating because it is happening continuously!! 

Highlighted
Advocate II
Advocate II

Me as well, same error with a unique tracking id. 

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Here's an update from Flow Support, in case anyone missed the banner notification (like I did):

Error: Starting at 22:00 UTC on 2 Jan 2019 management of flows is unavailable. Flow execution is unaffected. Engineers are working on it.

Last updated: 1/2/2019 10:09:01 PM UTC

image.png

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

My flows are available again!  Everyone try again now.   🙂

https://twitter.com/PrabirShrestha/status/1080595167416016896

image.png

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

firstImage

Join the new Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (10,286)