cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

In "My flows", I get an error: Encountered internal server error. The tracking Id is '356e9df4...

When I try to view "My flows", I get an error:  "Encountered internal server error. The tracking Id is '356e9df4-3006-44cf-adfb-6886fef638f2'."

image.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: In "My flows", I get an error: Encountered internal server error. The tracking Id i

My flows are available again!  Everyone try again now.   🙂

https://twitter.com/PrabirShrestha/status/1080595167416016896

image.png

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted

Re: In "My flows", I get an error: Encountered internal server error. The tracking Id i

Same here

Highlighted

I have this exact issue but with a different "tracking id".  I had been working on multiple chrome tabs and updated the name of the flow on 1 tab, and possibly made an update on another?  I'm not sure that I actually did or not, but data seems to have been corrupted and I get this error.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I also can't import a package containing a saved copy of one of the flows I'm missing.   😞

image.png

Highlighted
Resolver I
Resolver I

You are not alone. This is really getting frustrating because it is happening continuously!! 

Highlighted
Advocate II
Advocate II

Me as well, same error with a unique tracking id. 

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Here's an update from Flow Support, in case anyone missed the banner notification (like I did):

Error: Starting at 22:00 UTC on 2 Jan 2019 management of flows is unavailable. Flow execution is unaffected. Engineers are working on it.

Last updated: 1/2/2019 10:09:01 PM UTC

image.png

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

My flows are available again!  Everyone try again now.   🙂

https://twitter.com/PrabirShrestha/status/1080595167416016896

image.png

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (9,989)