When I try to view "My flows", I get an error: "Encountered internal server error. The tracking Id is '356e9df4-3006-44cf-adfb-6886fef638f2'."
Solved! Go to Solution.
I have this exact issue but with a different "tracking id". I had been working on multiple chrome tabs and updated the name of the flow on 1 tab, and possibly made an update on another? I'm not sure that I actually did or not, but data seems to have been corrupted and I get this error.
Here's an update from Flow Support, in case anyone missed the banner notification (like I did):
Error: Starting at 22:00 UTC on 2 Jan 2019 management of flows is unavailable. Flow execution is unaffected. Engineers are working on it.
Last updated: 1/2/2019 10:09:01 PM UTC
Read the announcement for more information!
Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.
We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!
Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!
The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications