cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
thargenediad
Level: Powered On

In "My flows", I get an error: Encountered internal server error. The tracking Id is '356e9df4...

When I try to view "My flows", I get an error:  "Encountered internal server error. The tracking Id is '356e9df4-3006-44cf-adfb-6886fef638f2'."

image.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
thargenediad

Re: In "My flows", I get an error: Encountered internal server error. The tracking Id i

My flows are available again!  Everyone try again now.   🙂

https://twitter.com/PrabirShrestha/status/1080595167416016896

image.png

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
tjsobeck
Level: Power Up

Re: In "My flows", I get an error: Encountered internal server error. The tracking Id i

Same here

chelito103
Level: Power Up

I have this exact issue but with a different "tracking id".  I had been working on multiple chrome tabs and updated the name of the flow on 1 tab, and possibly made an update on another?  I'm not sure that I actually did or not, but data seems to have been corrupted and I get this error.

thargenediad

I also can't import a package containing a saved copy of one of the flows I'm missing.   😞

image.png

PoohBear
Level 8

You are not alone. This is really getting frustrating because it is happening continuously!! 

bbrown

Me as well, same error with a unique tracking id. 

thargenediad

Here's an update from Flow Support, in case anyone missed the banner notification (like I did):

Error: Starting at 22:00 UTC on 2 Jan 2019 management of flows is unavailable. Flow execution is unaffected. Engineers are working on it.

Last updated: 1/2/2019 10:09:01 PM UTC

image.png

thargenediad

My flows are available again!  Everyone try again now.   🙂

https://twitter.com/PrabirShrestha/status/1080595167416016896

image.png

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (6,459)