Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

Incorrect Approval Respond: Approve --> Reassign

Hi all,

Recently I've received few questions from my team that why the respond was shown as "Respond: Reassign" meanwhile they has selected another option (Approve for example).

The flow ran as normal and no issue occur but the Respond summary could make people concern.

This is simple issue and should be solved quickly.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Re: Incorrect Approval Respond: Approve --> Reassign

Hello,

I would suggest checking the run history and find out what values were passed when the specific flow run was completed (which has incorrect response).

This will give you better picture and comparison on expected Vs. non-expected approval responses.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Re: Incorrect Approval Respond: Approve --> Reassign

Hello,

I would suggest checking the run history and find out what values were passed when the specific flow run was completed (which has incorrect response).

This will give you better picture and comparison on expected Vs. non-expected approval responses.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (4,145)