cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Insert dynamic content bug

Unable to insert dynamic content if it is the last item in the line.

Solution at the moment: insert dynamic content in between text characters

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support
Community Support

Hi Pandaviking,

I cannot reproduce your issue, in the last field "Date and Time" of below SharePoint-create item action, I can insert the dynamic content successfully. 

Capture.PNG

Would you please tell the detailed information about the action and the flow that won't work from your side? Some screenshot might also help a lot.

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the reply!

I was following the Vacation approval tutorial. In my example below, I am inserting "ID" into the Body of the message. The green box indicates that I was able to insert dynamic content from that location. The red box indicates the location where I tried to insert dynamic content, but there is no input.

Capture2.PNG

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Power Platform: 2021 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April through September 2021.

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (76,108)