cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
yk6673
Frequent Visitor

InvalidTemplate. Unable to process template language expressions in action 'Send_an_email_(V2)' inputs at line '1' and column '2850': '

Hi, Morning All! 

1. When a new file is added

2. Get the file name (without extension) as email subject (with formula: 

substring(triggerOutputs()['headers']['x-ms-file-name'],0,sub(length(triggerOutputs()['headers']['x-ms-file-name']),5)))

3. Send out email.

My idea is as above and it does work at the first time. However, it suddenly not working with error below. I tried many ways as suggested to re-build a same flow and re-run or clear browsing history, both of them did not work out. 

Error: InvalidTemplate. Unable to process template language expressions in action 'Send_an_email_(V2)' inputs at line '1' and column '2850': 'The template language function 'base64' expects its parameter to be a string, an object or an array. The provided value is of type 'Null'. Please see https://aka.ms/logicexpressions#base64 for usage details.'.

2020-07-03 18_12_07-Run History _ Power Automate.jpg

Your advise would be appreciated! Thanks in advance!

1 REPLY 1
XIOFEN_LIM
Frequent Visitor

Hi,

I am facing the issue here. Anyone know how to solve it??

Unable to process template language expressions in action 'Send_an_email_(V2)' inputs at line '1' and column '8526': 'The template language expression 'json(decodeBase64(triggerOutputs().headers['X-MS-APIM-Tokens']))['$connections']['shared_office365_2']['connectionId']' cannot be evaluated because property 'shared_office365_2' doesn't exist, available properties are 'shared_sharepointonline, shared_sendmail_1'. Please see https://aka.ms/logicexpressions for usage details.'.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Users online (90,457)