cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ASH4EVER
Helper I
Helper I

Issue with "Save as" PA flow in Dataverse for Teams

I have created a Cloud flow in Dataverse for Teams using Power Apps app for Teams. It's working fine.

I decided to make a copy of the flow in order to work on it and add new functionality, while the original flow continues to work. When I perform Save as action from the Details view of the flow I do not see newly saved flow in the list of Cloud Flows. But, when I log directly to PA and manually switch to the Dataverse environment, that was created from Teams, I can see the newly saved flow (but I don't see the original flow there).

Please, advise, what is the correct way to make copies of Cloud flows in Teams for my scenario?

BR, Alex

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ASH4EVER
Helper I
Helper I

Looks like I've found a workaround by myself.

Cloud flows created directly in Teams automatically saved in the Common Data Services Default Solution. So, in order to make the copy visible in the Teams one has to add the Cloud flow to that solution, make it solution-aware.

Worked for me.

But still, it looks like a bug. When you try to Save as the flow created in the Teams from the Teams, and it is not saved in the same solution, it is not nornall.

BR, Alex.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ASH4EVER
Helper I
Helper I

Looks like I've found a workaround by myself.

Cloud flows created directly in Teams automatically saved in the Common Data Services Default Solution. So, in order to make the copy visible in the Teams one has to add the Cloud flow to that solution, make it solution-aware.

Worked for me.

But still, it looks like a bug. When you try to Save as the flow created in the Teams from the Teams, and it is not saved in the same solution, it is not nornall.

BR, Alex.

View solution in original post

alrez
Community Support
Community Support

Hi,

Thanks for your follow up post! I am glad that you were able to get this figured out. Hopefully this will prove useful for future communities users.

Regards,

Alex

-------

Community Support Team _ Alex Rezac
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,102)