cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

MS Flow | See More | does not show global variable

I see that now we get 'See more' option in dynamic content when we want to expand results from various actions. However, I do not see a global variable when I am using 'Send an email' action -> BCC. I cannot select the global variable to be entered in BCC field. I clicked 'See more'  multiple times, but it does not expand. 

It works fine in body or subject, but not in CC, or BCC. I dont know how to attach a screenshot here?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: MS Flow | See More | does not show global variable

Hi @ Parmi,

Do you mean you couldn't choose the dynamic content of a "variable" in the CC or BCC field in the "Send an email" action?

I have made a test on my side and find that choose the dynamic content of a "variable" in the CC or BCC field in the "Send an email" action is not supported in microsoft flow currently, If you would like this feature to be added in Microsoft Flow, please submit an idea to Flow Ideas Forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

As an alternative way, you could take a try to use the expression of the "variable" in the CC or BCC field as screenshot below:

Capture.PNG

The expression of the variable in the "CC" field as below:

variables('string')

The flow would run successfully as below:
Capture.PNG

Regards,
Alice Zhang

Highlighted
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

Re: MS Flow | See More | does not show global variable

Hello, 

That is incorrect, I have many flows created earlier where i have used Global String variable in BCC field. I can include a screenshot but i dont see that option to insert a picture. 

however, I wil try your suggestion and see if it works for me. thanks. 

Parmi

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,887)