cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper IV
Helper IV

Mail connector not working(No throttling limits reached)

Hello,

Suddenly Mail connector send email notification V03 is not working.

Please note that no Mail action is triggered in last 72 hrs, hence no questions of throttling limits issue.

Attached is the snapshot, I have tried different email address, not receiving email on anyone.

I also removed Mail connection and created new Mail connection, but still not working.

Annotation 2020-05-17 192153.png

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Mail connector not working(No throttling limits reached)

Hi @AnkitShah55,

Thanks for your feedback. I have tested on my side, and find the same issue.

I have reported it to Power Automate Development Team, if there is any progress, I will let you know as soon as possible.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @AnkitShah55,

Update the situation, have you unsubscribe email notifications from microsoft@powerapps.com 

If you unsubscribe from these emails, please use this form to subscribe to it again.

If you have subscribed email notifications from <microsoft@powerapps.com>, could you please check if it caused by your organization block Emails get from <microsoft@powerapps.com>?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Highlighted
Helper IV
Helper IV

@v-litu-msft 

1) The mailing is never unsubscribed

(Please note that no email addresses are receiving email including non-work emails(i.e @gmail.com, @outlook.com)

2) Email from microsoft@powerapps.com  is not blocked at all. All incoming mails from @powerapps.com is allowed.

Thank you for forwarding issue to MSFT team.

General Feedback: We are planning to make many apps and flows for many of our end users across our organisation. There are many other issues in Flow and PowerApps(PA), hence my humble request to Microsoft team to immediately resolve these issues as soon as possible and act quickly on Ideas sections of Flow and PA. For example if Mail connector is used as a key part of communication, its sudden unavailability and no resolution for a long time is critical problem.

Highlighted
Helper IV
Helper IV

Hi, @v-litu-msft 

Please update me, it's been 3 weeks mail connector not working.

Highlighted
Helper IV
Helper IV

Hello,

We are checking it with Microsoft support team.

Helpful resources

Announcements
FirstImage

Microsoft Ignite 2020

Check out the announcement of Power Platform content at Microsoft Ignite!

thirdImage

Experience what's new for Power Automate

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Automate features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Users online (8,327)