Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
AlbertoBenini
Level: Powered On

Many interface issues

Hi,

recently I'm experiencing a lot of small interface issues that makes work with flow very frustrating.

Ones I've encountered until now are:

• Changes not saved --> most common example, rename an action three time because new name keeps disappearing under my eyes; write a formula more than two times because clicking on Update does nothing.
  • Cases in the Switch changing order --> Cases inside a switch action change order and I can't set them again in the order I'd likt them to be; very annoying.
  • Dynamic content always added at bottom/end --> for example editing an email body, if I delete some text (cursor remain where I've deleted the text) and click on the dynamic content, this will go to the bottom of the body unless i click again more times where the cursor already is; happens also with list/library fields.

These are not Big Bug, but they make working with flow very annoying.

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Many interface issues

Hi @AlbertoBenini ,

For your first issue --> Changes not saved:

I have made a test on my side and don't have the issue that you mentioned, we could update the flow action name easily without issue, you could click the blank area of ​​the screen after the new name is entered.

For your second issue --> Cases in the Switch changing order

Under what circumstances the case order would change? Please share more details so we could reproduce the issue and provide a proper workaround for you.

For your third issue --> Dynamic content always added at bottom/end

I have made a test on my side and also don't have the issue that you mentioned, if I delete some text (cursor remain where I've deleted the text) and click on the dynamic content, this will add the dynamic content at where I've deleted the text.

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

AlbertoBenini
Level: Powered On

Re: Many interface issues

Hi @v-alzhan-msft , thanks for the reply.

1 --> doesn't happens always, I'll try to record it on a gif when it happens again

2 --> For example after editing a case, closing the switch action, or running the flow, had caused the cases to switch order

3 --> I'll post a gif later when I get back working with flow.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Better Together Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

Look out for new contribution recognition badges coming SOON!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Users online (10,367)