cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Messages Posted by Power Automate Flow disappeared from Team channel

Hi,

In MS Teams I added MS List App and created Flow in Power Automate which sends message to Teams channel in Post area.

I used the below Flow component to post message as Flow Bot and then I add link to this message to created Item in Lists.

DanielDR_1-1609825211812.png

When the Flow is triggered new item in Lists is created, the message is sent by Flow Bot and the message is visible in Post area, as expected.

DanielDR_0-1609824954621.png

I am the Owner of the channel to which I send the messages.

Problem:

Other channel Owners can not see this message, either in Teams App nor Teams Web App.
After log out from Teams App, all messages added by Flow Bot disappeared. I can not see them anymore.

The Flow is successfully executed each time.

3 REPLIES 3
Regular Visitor

Yes, I also noted the same issue. It appears in the desktop Windows version only, but Android mobile works fine.

It also happens when a user activates a few triggers which start posting a few messages at once (for example 5). Then the only one or two messages are shown in the desktop Windows version of Teams.

We experience the same issue. On all desktop clients including the WebApp the Flow messages keep disappering. On the iOS Apps all Flow messages are visable.

Exactly! 

And what is more interesting is that I deleted the app from my phone, wiped cache and data and reinstalled Teams again. And... it uploaded all the previous message history from the server, so all the past messages are still visible.

That means - the history is being stored on the server, though is not being shown either in the desktop or in the web app.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Power Platform: 2021 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April through September 2021.

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (12,985)