cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Microsoft Flow Approval - Content Approval Status revert to "Pending" after a period of time

Managed to create a approval flow whenever a new item is added to a SharePoint List. Content approval status is able to update to the correct status (Approved, Pending, or Rejected) after the flow.

However, after a period of time (I am not sure how long because I only realised after the weekends), the status reverted to "Pending".

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Microsoft Flow Approval - Content Approval Status revert to "Pending" after a period of time

Hi @Lance_Teo ,

My flow don't have the issue that you mentioned?

Do you have any flow that would update the status to "Pending"?

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: Microsoft Flow Approval - Content Approval Status revert to "Pending" after a period of time

Hi @v-alzhan-msft,

No, my flow only update the status to "Pending" when an item is created.

Not sure if this issue/bug only occurs after a certain duration. I ran some flows yesterday and the status did not change back to "Pending".

I will continue to monitor the status. Let me know if you found out anything as well. Thank you.

Regards,

Lance

Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi, I've had the same experience.  My Flow runs fine - SharePoint document changes from pending to approved.  However, 2min later the same Sharepoint file reverts to pending.

Any ideas?

Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Update: Turns out that I had some steps after the content approval which reset the approval status to pending.  Cleaned it up (made the content approval the last step) and now it works great.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (4,799)