cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

Microsoft Flow: Copy items between sharepoint lists doesn't copy all items

I have a flow which copies data from one SharePoint List to another SharePOint list.

It doesn't copy all the items. it just leaves few records . The flow shows it ran successfully without any errrors.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Pavithra,

Could you please share screenshots of your Flow configuration and Run history?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Highlighted

I don't see an option to add images or screenshots. Can you help?

Thanks

Highlighted

Hi @Pavithra,

Please insert screenshots by clicking the Photos button:Annotation 2019-10-09 143646.png

Best Regards,
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Highlighted

I tried to place the images but it doesn't allow me to do so, It just shows a blank placeholder. Is there anyway I can send attachment through email.

When the list count is more than 100, it just copies 100 and stops copying remaining items. It has happened twice last week

Thanks

Highlighted

Hi @Pavithra,

Does stopping copying items happen occasionally? It was successful before, right?

Best Regards,

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (11,840)