I noticed there is a new issue with Microsoft Flow when trying to get value of ModifiedByEmail dynamic column from SharePoint in a document library? I have the flow set up on a document library to trigger when a file is created or modified. However, all ModifiedBy columns (ModifiedByDisplayName, ModifiedByEmail) always return me null/or empty (screenshot included). Please advise. Thanks
Thanks for your feedback, the issue is confirmed on my side, I would post this issue to my product team. If the issue is solved, I would reply here.
Hi dd, we still havent heard from Kris but I just checked and it looked like the issue is fixed now. Please test and confirm
Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group
See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.
Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!
ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.