I noticed there is a new issue with Microsoft Flow when trying to get value of ModifiedByEmail dynamic column from SharePoint in a document library? I have the flow set up on a document library to trigger when a file is created or modified. However, all ModifiedBy columns (ModifiedByDisplayName, ModifiedByEmail) always return me null/or empty (screenshot included). Please advise. Thanks
Thanks for your feedback, the issue is confirmed on my side, I would post this issue to my product team. If the issue is solved, I would reply here.
Hi dd, we still havent heard from Kris but I just checked and it looked like the issue is fixed now. Please test and confirm
Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group
On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks
Check out how to claim yours today!
Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.