This has been reported for some time, and nothing appears to be being done about it.
I just ran into the same issue.
And if the only solution is the use chrome, I probably just lost a customer. After about 60 hours of work. Customer still running win7 w/ IE11.
MS does not support updates to Win7 services, so some O365 services seem to be less friendly to support on WIN7/IE.
It is also happening on my Win10 device, with Edge or IE11. Same exact thing, reduce to 80% an it works. Multple resolutions on the screens. Further more IE11 is still on the supported list, so they are suppose to work. Support needs to get this fixed.
Screenshot in Edge
Three Super User rank tiers have been launched!
Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021
We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!
Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!