cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sumitkhorana
Level: Powered On

Microsoft Flow -> SendPushNotification-> Failed(The provided object identifier was null or missing)

I am continuously getting the following error (400 bad requests) while Sending a Push Notification using Microsoft Flow.

5 REPLIES 5
waynesadin

Re: Microsoft Flow -> SendPushNotification-> Failed(The provided object identifier was null or

Same here---new to flow/powerapps (taking the Microsoft PowerApps course, in fact).

Here's what I get:

Flow error.jpg

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Microsoft Flow -> SendPushNotification-> Failed(The provided object identifier was null or

Hi @Sumitkhorana,

Before using the action Send push notification, have you created a connection to the app properly?

Please click the Connections, then create a connection to PowerApps notification with the proper URL or ID to the Target application.

Please check the following screenshot for a reference.

1.PNG

I have made a test on my side and it works fine.

2.PNG

3.PNG

Hope this doc on sending a notification from a flow could be your reference:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/canvas-apps/add-notifications

Best regards,

Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
waynesadin

Yes, I tried using the URL and I tried using the AppID. Neither worked. I tried each twice, in fact. 4 failures.
Highlighted
Sumitkhorana

Hi @v-yamao-msft,

I did the same steps and did those a number of times but I am still getting the same.  I then thought may be i am getting this error since I had selected the Asia region. I then created a trail for United States region and again got the same error.  I am not sure whats wrong though. Afterwards, I thought may be App ID isnt working then I gave the Power App complete URL but again got the same failures. I took the Web Link and App ID from Details section of the Power App. 

Many Thanks. 

Regards,

Sumit

Sumitkhorana

I am not sure whats wrong but the connector started working without changing anything a couple of days later. 

Regards,

Sumit 

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (6,237)