cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Spinningball
Regular Visitor

Microsoft forms not triggering flow

Hello all!

We have a form that receives 100-200 submissions a day and for each submission the flow sends an email to the respondent with a formatted form response.

It worked perfectly up until just now,

I've tried copying the form and creating a duplicate as well as writing a new flow to connect to the new form.

No form submission seems to trigger the flow. I can trigger it with old data which does work, though.

Any suggestions or hypotheses as to why this might be happening?

Thanks !

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
YashPatel
Community Support
Community Support

We are investigating this issue right now. This seems to be a non-isolated report. I will post updates here as I receive them.

Apologies for the inconvenience this issue may cause.

11:15am CST update: We have raised this with the product group and have engaged the right resources for investigation. I will update again as I receive more updates. 

12:05pm CST update: the product team is still investigating this issue. There will be a Service Health update posted shortly as well.

2:15pm CST update: we've restarted some services and responses should now slowly start flowing in. We do not expect missed responses to be processes by Flow. 

Final update 3:00pm CST: All Microsoft Forms responses should flow into Microsoft Power Automate successfully now. Please follow SHD# FL228460 in the M365 Service Health Dashboard for a full RCA in the next few days. 

For users with missed Forms responses, here is one possible way to processes these responses:

1. Duplicate the original flow;
2. Replace the trigger with "Manually trigger a flow", add a number input;
3. In "Get response details" action, replace the field in "ResponseId" with the number input of above trigger, and click "Save".
4. Then click "Run". In the "ResponseId" field, you can enter the ID of the responses which didn't trigger original flow.
5. The response ID can be found on form's "Responses" page, via exported Excel, or click "View results" button.

View solution in original post

35 REPLIES 35
NicoleHarris
Advocate I
Advocate I

Same is happening to me today all of a sudden. Going to post another post in case that helps get Microsoft's attention. 

kyleaskine

Same thing with us as well, started around 60-90 minutes ago.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same here!!

RafaelOliveira

Same issue here..

noticed about 1 hour ago.

YashPatel
Community Support
Community Support

We are investigating this issue right now. This seems to be a non-isolated report. I will post updates here as I receive them.

11:15am CST update: We have raised this with the product group and have engaged the right resources for investigation. I will update again as I receive more updates. 

GD20
Helper I
Helper I

I'm having the same problem--I've tried this with different forms and test flows. The trigger isn't firing when a new response is submitted. 

YashPatel
Community Support
Community Support

12:05pm CST update: the product team is still investigating this issue. There will be a Service Health update posted shortly as well.

RafaelOliveira

Any news @YashPatel ?

YashPatel
Community Support
Community Support

2:15pm CST update: we've restarted some services and responses should now slowly start flowing in. We do not expect missed responses to be processes by Flow. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,930)