cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Spinningball
Regular Visitor

Microsoft forms not triggering flow

Hello all!

We have a form that receives 100-200 submissions a day and for each submission the flow sends an email to the respondent with a formatted form response.

It worked perfectly up until just now,

I've tried copying the form and creating a duplicate as well as writing a new flow to connect to the new form.

No form submission seems to trigger the flow. I can trigger it with old data which does work, though.

Any suggestions or hypotheses as to why this might be happening?

Thanks !

35 REPLIES 35

Yep - confirmed that Forms isn't triggering the flows.

I'm located in Sydney, Australia.

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Power-Automate/Flow-not-triggered/m-p/766567/highlight/t...

@YashPatel 

Any updates on investigations and targeted fix?

katyaS

@YashPatel Is there an update on Forms triggering Flow reliably? This is still affecting our processes

LHole
Regular Visitor

We also have the same issue. The last time it worked for us was December 7th at 23:14 GMT. Our first failed attempt after that was December 8th 07:26 GMT.

katyaS

None of the form submissions have gone through the Power Automate (Flow) starting at 4:37pm EST 12/8 for us. 

YashPatel
Community Support
Community Support

Hi all, Forms responses should be triggering flow as expected. All issues from last week's service incident were resolved to our knowledge. Any new issues reported seem to be isolated incidents. Please open a support request and a member of the Power Automate support team will assist you. 

katyaS

I opened a new topic here https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/I-Found-A-Bug/Microsoft-forms-not-triggering-flow-power-automate...
if that is a correct way to open a support request

YashPatel
Community Support
Community Support

Please open a support request through https://admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com/support > +New Support Request. Once you open a support request there, a support engineer will reach out to you to troubleshoot this issue.

Anonymous
Not applicable

We are observing the same issue from our. We have a flow which was triggered fine for 1750 times and since yesterday it doesn't run when a form is submitted. I've tried to save a copy, run the flow in test mode and submit a form while in test mode, but nothing is happening. Asyou can see in the raw data, there are submissions, which are made today through this form, but they didn't trigger the flow.

In addition to that, the records in yellow show that once the form has been moved from individual to Group form, it has overwritten the IDs of the records, removing the first 10 submissions, which were deleted when the form was created back then while it was still private. I don't think this should work like that. The form ID has to be unique regardless if you move it from one user to group form. Thanks for looking into it. 

Submissions.PNGMSFlows.PNG

denise_martinca
Helper II
Helper II

Im having the same issue right now! 2 of my flows are not triggering, this issue started today, yesterday we were receiving the answers perfectly! 

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,104)