cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mcattle
Regular Visitor

Missing (Orphaned) Flows

I've created a coiuple flows several months ago, in an earlier version of the Microsoft Flow website.  They're still running: one successfully, one failing, likely due to an auth issue.

However, they're not showing up under "My Flows", where I'm prompted to "create my first flow".  I am signed in with the same account used to create the flows.

Has anyone had this happen before?  Is there a way I can get them back?  I want to make an adjustment to the working flow, and obviously fix the failing one.

27 REPLIES 27

Hi @TravisB,

I have two flows in this condition. They both connect different Blogger accounts to my Twitter feed and are no longer present for me to modify. I recreated them, but then I discovered double tweets and turned off the new ones. Getting rid of the old ones would be good.

Thanks!

John

Having the same issue, has anyone solved it?

DM'd @spqr_ca with instructions to assist in proceeding with deleting their orphaned flows.

Yes, deleting and re-creating them would be an acceptable solution for me.  Is there any chance I could get a copy of the flows (at least the underlying code) to assist me in recreating them as I had them before?

Having the same issue.

Existing flows just dissapeared.  ONly signed in to the dfault environment.

HELP!!

Mawalt
Regular Visitor

Hi all, having the same issue.

Canot manage the flows as they don't appear but clearly still exist as errors are being reported on some (not all). In the EMEA flow region (based in the UK). Happy to have the flows deleted (I think I have 4) but need to be able to maange them once again.

Many thanks

Mawalt
Regular Visitor

Has anyone managed to get this resolved??

pierredavidfr
Advocate I
Advocate I

We have the same issue here

Please HELP

Flows are on production

JT84
Helper I
Helper I

Currently experiencing this issue i.e. a flow that I have created (triggered on item added to sharepoint list) is no longer in 'My Flows'. The flow seems to have stopped working also. 

I have one environment and am logged in. I can see all my other flows (at least I haven't noticed any others missing).

This is a production flow and so I really need to find out what is happening.

Thanks

Mawalt
Regular Visitor

For what it's worth, had no contact from anyone here, but a few days after my post, the flows magically re-appeared. So still not sure what caused them to drop off and never figured it out. They just magically re-appeared and could be managed.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (3,349)