cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aureliusbr

Missing flows after Microsoft changed UI and created a Default Environment in my account

Hello.

I've some flows created and working for several years now. Today, after logging in, I've found my flows disappeared. I'm a Brazilian user, and I've noticed that UI changed -- last time there was no environments. My flows are still running normally, but I would like to manage and check them, which I'm currently unable to do. After logging in, Flows page states that I need to create my first flow. I checked Connections, my existing connections are not there. I'm checking the correct account/username, the one where I get my notifications from Flow.

I read a lot of previous users with similar problems, but could not find a solution that matched my situation. I do believe the issue is due to the new environment created in my account (only one, named "Default Environment"). Could a Microsoft staff person take a look at this issue and point me to the proper solution?

Thanks, Eduardo

1 REPLY 1
aureliusbr

Hello. I would greatly appreciate some input to fix this issue.

Helpful resources

Announcements
2022 Release Wave 1 760x460.png

2022 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April 2022 through September 2022.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,627)