Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FUS
Helper III
Helper III

Multiple duplicated Connections

Hi.

When I went into my "Connector Manager" (as I call it) I could see several identical connectors.

For instance I had 3 Outlook connectors to my work email (as well as 2 Excel, and 2 Sharepoint).

FUS_0-1603355291031.png

I tried to create a "new connector" and chose outlook again... and instead of getting a notice that the "connection is already active" I could add 3 new Outlook connectors to my work email... (and deleted one old)... so now I have 5.

It feels like there should be one with all apps and flows... and not several with a few flows & apps each.

I can also add that I have several duplicates of connected flows and apps in the old connectors, of which several are deleted once.
The two red once below can be found in one of my original Outlook connectors and this flow was deleted earlier today.
Skärmbild 2020-10-22 103908.png

You can read more on my original post: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Power-Automate/Multiple-connections/m-p/725647#M59711

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,080)