Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

My reply on the forum disappeared

Hello,

I replied today on my own post:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Flows/Vacation-flow-problem-with-date-convertion-Excel-...

But it disappeared somehow - even on my profile I can see 4 that i made posts, but there are only 3 (main post and 2 replies).

What happened? Why can't I see the newest message?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: My reply on the forum disappeared

Hi @bireta,

Your reply is not disappeared, I can see 5 posts of yours, 4 posts is your first topic.

If you can't see your newest reply to the post, it is possible that you have already written a reply but not submit. You could go to the post you want to reply, then there will be a Load button under the Reply to Message, click it could restore the not sent reply:

Annotation 2020-04-28 114003.png

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @bireta,

Your reply is not disappeared, I can see 5 posts of yours, 4 posts is your first topic.

If you can't see your newest reply to the post, it is possible that you have already written a reply but not submit. You could go to the post you want to reply, then there will be a Load button under the Reply to Message, click it could restore the not sent reply:

Annotation 2020-04-28 114003.png

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Hi @v-litu-msft 

Noo, that was some kind of a webpage bug.

Me and my collagues couldn't see the latest post (the one that was posted yesterday) for a while.

But later in the evening it went back on the site - I don't know why, does anyone on the forum has to approve the message time to time?

But it's fine now - I saw my reply yesterday and have no clue what happened 🙂

That topic can be closed, thank you for your support

Highlighted
Advocate II
Advocate II

Similar to you, I've updated my own post and it disappears from the forum. I think it goes through approval for editing messages. I will also wait overnight to see if it reappears. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (6,502)