cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DanielNuremberg

No connection possible to eu.luis.ai

After setup of an test flow using luis.ai i wanted to port it to our production and moved the sources to eu.luis.ai

but i can't connect to luis with the flow connection. Error 401. Only the connection to us luis.ai is working.

In my computer vision i have to give the related endpoint i connect to so i suggest it is an bug and the connection

is routed per default to us region where my eu.luis is not stored. 

The test via luis.console is working for my given key.

2 REPLIES 2
v-yuazh-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @  DanielNuremberg,

Could you please share a screenshot of the configuration of your flow?

In many cases, flows fail because of an authentication error. If you have this type of error, the error message contains Unauthorized or an error code of 401 appears. You can usually fix an authentication error by updating the connection.

You could refer to link below to troubleshoot the flow:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/flow/fix-flow-failures#authentication-failures

Please check if the flow fails because of an authentication error,please let me know if your issue could be solved.

Regards,
Alice Zhang

Hi @v-yuazh-msft,

find attached the error: 

"Could not retrieve values. (401) Access denied due to invalid subscription key. Make sure to provide a valid key for an active subscription."

I checked every possible key and it is not working. (Azure Key1+2), Authoring Key, LUIS Starter Key.

When i test my given Key with the LUIS console all is working fine and i get an response, but not in the flow.

Key_Test

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,575)